Hello you wonderful foodies out there. I´m so excited that I might burst (it´s either excitement or greed – or both). For the last two days we’ve been super busy shooting the new videos. The theme – as I’ve mentioned before – is BBQ and so far we’ve shot some amazing dishes.
Here are some of the delicacies that have been created …
- Grilled Teriyaki –Marinated Mahi Mahi with Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Firecracker Rubbed Grilled Tuna with Grilled Vegetable Asian Noodle Salad
- Grilled Moroccan Spiced Chicken Kabobs with Rosemary Oil
- Grilled Citrus-Ginger Marinated Shrimp with Sizzling Lemongrass–Chile Dipping Sauce
- Sunburst Bourbon & Brown Sugar Marinated Grilled Steak Salad with Pineapple-Ginger Dressing
I´ll keep you updated and post some pictures tomorrow!
p.s. that´s Baldvin by the way – learning from the best – or so he says. He´s dressed in his favorite apron which we got from a dear friend in Canada that runs the eBoutique: www.littlecb.ca/
No related posts.