- 2 oz / 60 ml milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 3 ½ tbs flour
- ½ cup / 120 gr sugar (plus extra)
- butter for greasing
Melt chocolate on a double boiler. Set aside and cool down. In another bowl mix yolks, sugar, melted chocolate and flour.
In a separate bowl whip the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff. Take ¼ of the egg whites and gently fold into chocolate mix to loosen up the chocolate which tends to harden. When mixed and smooth gently add the rest of egg whites into chocolate mix.
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 4 ramekins with butter and dust lightly with sugar. Fill each ramekin two-thirds full with batter and bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately in ramekins.
Note: if you want to make this dish even more perfect then with a knife make a hole in the middle of the soufflé and pour Hot Fudge Sauce in it.
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 30 min.
More Great Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies These Chocolate Chip Cookies are absolutely delicious. The first time...
- Sarah Bernhardt Cookie These darlings are just to die for. Although this is...
- Raspberry Cobbler Pinch off walnut-size pieces of dough and arrange evenly over...
- IT´S FRIDAY – WHICH MEANS IT´S TIME FOR CHOCOLATE… These angels are just about the easiest thing you can...
- Hot Fudge Sauce The Hot Fudge goes extremely well with Chocolate Soufflé... ...
Filed Under: Desserts